I have written a short book about my journey into play based and the ingredients that I have found make this programme run smoothly. It is only 30 pages, but answers many of the questions that I have been asked about play-based learning. It will give you an idea how play-based learning can work in a practical sense and hopefully help you to get started on your journey.
Click here to purchase from TPT store.
- Learning Through Play
- The Villains and The Heroes
- What I love about Number Agents!
- My PDF Products - Available on TPT or Teachers Helping Teachers
- Teachers Pay Teachers Store
- How to order
- Number Agents in a Nutshell and Getting Started with Agency
- What is in the book?
- Children and Numbers - My Belief
- Mantle of the Expert
- My number goals
- My learning dispositions and habits
- My Youtube channel
- My Brain Model
- My Sentiments
- My model for literacy development
- My developmental goals